|Product name||SUS304 Stainless steel fermentation tank for yogurt and wine fermentation equipment|
|Package||Standard Export Wooden Case|
|Delivery time||30 working days from receipt of deposit|
|Payment terms||35% of the advance payment will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 65% will be paid before delivery|
1, Characteristics of fermentation tank:
Fermentation tank (also known as fully enclosed cold and hot tank) has the advantages of energy saving, noise elimination, corrosion resistance, strong production capacity and convenient cleaning. It is widely used in dairy industry, food, pharmaceutical, chemical, beverage and other industrial sectors, as the necessary equipment for fermentation, heating, cooling, heat preservation, sterilization treatment or slurry storage.
2, Applicable scope of fermentation tank:
It is mainly used for fermentation of wine, beverage and various ingredients after mixing evenly. It is an indispensable fermentation equipment for making wine and beverage. According to the different fermentation requirements of wine and fruit wine, different fermentation tanks are equipped.
3, Basic configuration of fermentation tank:
It is made of SUS304 or SUS316 imported materials.
Aseptic breathing hole or aseptic positive pressure fermentation system is installed;
A miller plate or labyrinth jacket is provided, which can be heated or cooled by heating or cooling medium;
The top plate is equipped with control sensors (* pH electrode and do dissolved oxygen electrode) to monitor and control fermentation conditions;
The top is equipped with planetary gear reducer (multi-stage or stepless speed change) to drive the agitator;
The top is equipped with cleaning device, respirator and feeding port, which can be connected with pipeline to facilitate the connection of various ingredients.
The bottom is equipped with a discharge port, which is closed after discharging to achieve uniform mixing;
The bottom is equipped with a ventilated gas distributor, which is used to pass in the air or oxygen needed for the growth of the bacteria.
Other accessories are as follows: mixer; inlet and outlet; cold and hot water inlet and outlet; manhole; thermometer; liquid level indicator; high and low liquid level alarm; fly proof and dust-proof breathing hole; sterile sampling port; metering device; CIP cleaning spray head; sterile air filter; light mirror.
1.Provide for equipment inspection certificate and manual, to ensure that users properly install and use.
2.Equipment to reach the destination, the company will send engineers to guide installation and commissioning and customer training until satisfied.
3. The warranty period will be free to customers wearing accessories, after one year warranty period, our company to provide parts at cost.
4.we provide lifelong maintenance service, including if necessary, to send engineers to the customer at the service.
Weishu Machinery Technology (shanghai) Co.,Ltd located in Fengxian district Shanghai China, it take one hour from PUDONG airport to the factory by vehicle, a factory that specialist in design ,R&D, produce, distribute of dairy and beverage production line, have more than 25 year experienced engineers, cooperate with professor of university,Introduce German technology ,we passed ISO9001, applied patents, according to different requirement of customers, assist to complete mechanical engineering design, project budget, process design and package design etc. , Our product widely use in Europe Southeast Asia ,Africa, Middle east Europe America , supply 24 hours service, we looking forward to cooperate with you!
Production and equipment
Customer Visit and cooperation